Due to COVID-19 shipping times may vary.
The Bluetooth Speaker with Enhanced Sound and Playtime
From ANKER, the Choice of 20 Million+ Happy Users
• Industry-Leading Technology
• Worry-Free Warranty
SoundCore 2 produces outstanding audio from an astonishingly compact speaker (165mm*54mm*45mm). Upgraded 2x 6W drivers blast out rich, clear sound.
Bring your music to life with proprietary Anker BassUp technology. Deeper bass ensures a wide, balanced audio range.
Play All Day
24h-hour / 500-song playtime means you can listen all day, and all night too.
Note: Playtime varies according to volume and audio content.
IPX5 water-resistant rating and dustproof engineering mean you can bring your beats anywhere - from the garden, to the beach. Upgraded materials provide smooth touch, and better grip.
Listen for up to 66ft with latest Bluetooth 4.2 technology, while an in-built microphone makes hands-free calling a breeze. No Bluetooth? No problem, an aux port allows you to plug in and play.
At Anker, we believe in our products. That's why we back them all with an 18-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support.
- Weight: 414g/12.6 ounces
- Size: 6.6 x 1.9 x 2.2 inches
- Playtime: 24 Hours
- Bluetooth Range: 20m/66ft
- Playtime: Up to 24 hours
- Input: 5V=2A
- Impedance: 4Ω
- Audio Output: 6W x 2
- Driver(full range): 1.5 " x 2
- Charging time: 3 hours
- Waterproof Rating: IPX 5
- Bluetooth Version: V4.2
- Frequency Response: 70 Hz-20KHz
- Why can't the speaker connect to my device?
- "a. Check to ensure your devices's Bluetooth setting is enabled. b. Make sure your device is within 3ft of the speaker. c. Delete the pairing record on the speaker and your device then try to re-pair."
- Why does no sound play when the speaker is connected to my PC via Bluetooth?
- "You may need to change the default audio output on your PC to ""Bluetooth speaker"". 1. Close all media applications in your PC (such as Windows Media Player) 2. Open 'Control Panel' > 'Sounds and Audio Devices' > 'Audio' 3. Change the default output device to ""Bluetooth speaker"" in Sound playback"
- Is it possible to pair the speaker with a second device?
- Yes it is possible but only after disabling the original device's Bluetooth or deleting its pairing record before pairing the new device.
- Is it possible to pair two speakers with one device?
- No, devices are generally only able to pair with a single speaker.
- Documents & Drivers
- Update Firmware
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Product Verification
- WEEE Info
- MSA Statement