Due to COVID-19 shipping times may vary.
The Mini Bluetooth Speaker with Superior Sound
From ANKER, the Choice of 20 million+ Happy Users
Compact And Powerful
Super-portable Bluetooth speaker with incredible sound quality. A 5W audio driver and passive subwoofer ensure you get crystal-clear sound and powerful bass from a speaker you can literally take anywhere.
Advanced Bluetooth Technology
Bluetooth 4.0 seamlessly connects to any Bluetooth device. A 66ft transmission range, and a noise-cancelling microphone enable hands-free calling.
SoundCore mini boasts micro SD support, AUX-in jack, and an FM radio—so even if your phone stops, your music keeps going.
SoundCore mini supplies you with 15 hours of continuous playtime, more than double that of similar-sized speakers, so you can listen for longer.
- Weight: 8.8 ounces
- Dimensions: 2.6 x 2.6 x 2.6 inches
- What should I do if the speaker can't connect to my device?
- a. Enable Bluetooth. b. Make sure your device is within 3ft of the speaker. c. Un-pair the speaker on your device, then try to re-pair.
- Why does no sound play when the speaker is connected to my PC via Bluetooth?
- You may need to change the default audio output on your PC to "Bluetooth speaker". 1. Close all open media applications on your PC (such as Windows Media Player) 2. Open 'Control Panel' > 'Sounds and Audio Devices' > 'Audio' 3. Change the default output device to "Bluetooth speaker" in 'Sound Playback'.
- Is it possible to pair the speaker with a second device?
- Yes. To do so, disable the original device's Bluetooth or delete pairing record before attempting to pair with the new device.
- Is it possible to pair two speakers with one device simultaneously?
- No, devices are generally only able to pair with a single speaker at a time.
- Documents & Drivers
- Update Firmware
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Product Verification
- WEEE Info
- MSA Statement