Due to COVID-19 shipping times may vary.
Simple to use. Lightning speed. Multi-compatible. A premium dock for your 2.5" and 3.5" hard and solid state drives.
Diversity in compatibility.
No need to mess with multiple wires, ports and connections. Now, a drive that accommodates both 2.5" and 3.5" HDD or SSD firmly in place and the e-SATA interface accommodates all SATA standards (SATA, SATA II, SATA III).
Optimized for speed.
Imagine what you could do with more time on your hands. The possibilities are endless. Equipped with both USB 3.0 and e-SATA ports, this docking station transfers your data at up to 5Gbps (3Gbps for the e-SATA port). Transfer large volumes of data in just minutes, instead of hours.
Lose the screws: our docking station snaps your hard drive in place, keeping itfirmly and securely stored. The two-colored LED indicator shows power status and data activity. If you need to disconnect, rather than unplugging the power cable, a power button protects your data when not in use.
For optimal use.
• Your drive cannot be accessed via both eSATA and USB 3.0 ports at the same time. If both are connected, only the eSATA-connected computer will be recognized and interact with the drive.
• Do not attempt to remove your HDD or SSD device while it is active. Please power off the docking station before removing.
• The following Seagate SATA drive models will require a firmware upgrade, downloadable from the Seagate official site, before use: ST3000DM001/9YN166/3TB;ST2500DM001/9YN16L/2.5TB;ST2000DM001/9YN164/2TB; ST1000DM003/9YN162/1TB;ST500DM005
• Note for Mountain Lion (10.8) users: If you are experiencing formatting problems, please note that this is unrelated to our dock's performance. You may try reformatting your disk to the FAT32 format on using another operating system.
- Dimension: 142 x 80 x 80mm / 5.6 x 3.1 x 3.1in
- Weight: 400g / 14.1oz
- USB Type: SuperSpeed USB 3.0
- SATA Type: Support SATA1,2,3
- e-SATA Port: 1 port
- Driver: Driver not required.
- e-SATA Speed: Up to 3Gbps
- Compatible : 2.5 / 3.5 inch SATA HDD and SSDs
- Can I use the USB 3.0 and e-SATA ports on the docking station at the same time?
- If the USB 3.0 and e-SATA ports are connected at the same time (whether to two computers or one) the docking station will give priority to the e-SATA port. The station is not able to provide functionality to both ports at the same time.
- Can I use the USB 3.0 and e-SATA ports together to transfer data?
- No, you can’t. When both ports are in use, only the e-SATA port will be used to transfer data, while the USB 3.0 port will simply be used to supply power.
- How do I use the Y-shaped cable for the USB 3.0 HDD External Enclosure?
- a. When using the USB 3.0 port to transfer data: connect the USB-B cable to the USB interface on the docking station, then connect the USB-A cable to the USB interface on your computer to supply power.
b. When using the e-SATA port to transfer data: connect one end of the e-SATA cable to the e-SATA interface on the docking station, then connect the other end to the e-SATA interface on your computer. Connect the USB 3.0 or USB 2.0 cable to the USB port on your computer to supply power.
- Why is the hard disk disconnecting from the computer during data transfer?
- Make sure the device is connected to a power source to ensure a stable power supple.
a. Try not to move the docking station during data transfer as it can loosen the cables in the ports and interrupt transfer.
b. Ensure the cable you're using is less than 1m long.
- Documents & Drivers
- Update Firmware
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Product Verification
- WEEE Info
- MSA Statement