Due to COVID-19 shipping times may vary.
USB-C to USB-C Thunderbolt 3.0 Cable
Anker USB-C to USB-C Thunderbolt 3.0 Cable
The High-Speed Charging and Data Transfer Cable.
Charge Fast, Live More
Compatible with rapid charging protocols, supporting up to 100W. Charge your USB-C devices faster with a high-speed charger.
Don't wait for sync or transfer any more. A 40 Gbps transmission rate means you can transfer shows, movies, and music in a matter of seconds.
Put a movie, TV program, or anything else on screen in gorgeous 5K, or display 4K on two screens simultaneously.
Works perfectly with all USB-C devices and supports USB 2.0, 3.1 Gen 1, and 3.1 Gen 2.
At Anker, we believe in our products. That's why we back them all with an 18-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support.
Connected devices must be able to achieve 40 Gbps transfer speeds in order for this speed to be facilitated by the cable.
- Dimensions: 19.7 x 0.5 x 0.2 inches
- Weight: 0.64 ounces
- Are your cables equipped with 56K Ohm resistors?
- Only USB-C to USB-A cables and USB-C to Micro USB adapters are equipped with 56K Ohm resistors.
- What is the difference between Quick Charge 1.0, 2.0 and 3.0
- Quoted from Qualcomm: Quick Charge 1.0 is able to charge up to 40% faster than conventional charging. Quick Charge 2.0 increases the charge time advantage up to 75%, as well as introducing an array of compatible accessories including wall adapters, car adapters, and power banks. Quick Charge 3.0 is engineered to refuel devices up to four times faster than conventional charging. It is designed to charge twice as fast as Quick Charge 1.0 and to be 38 percent more efficient than Quick Charge 2.0. Now consumers can spend even less time charging, and can grab and go more quickly. Quick Charge 3.0 employs Intelligent Negotiation for Optimum Voltage (INOV), an algorithm which allows your portable device to determine what power level to request at any point in time, enabling optimum power transfer while maximizing efficiency. It also supports wider voltage options, allowing a mobile device to dynamically adjust to the ideal voltage level supported by that specific device. Specifically, Quick Charge 3.0 offers a more granular range of voltages: 200mV increments, from 3.6V to 20V. That way your phone can target one of dozens of power levels. Quick Charge 3.0 is 100 percent backward-compatible with Quick Charge 1.0 and Quick Charge 2.0 devices, and it supports a broad range of connectors: Quick Charge 3.0 can be implemented with USB Type-A, USB micro, USB Type-C, or proprietary connectors.
- What is the difference between USB 3.1 Gen1 and USB 3.1 Gen2?
- USB 3.1 Gen1 offers data transfer speeds of 5 Gbps, while USB 3.1 Gen2 offers 10 Gbps.
- Will USB-C to USB-C cables charge my device with PD?
- If your device and wall charger support PD then yes.
Documents & Drivers
Cable Doc -A8486, A8487, A8488
- Documents & Drivers
- Update Firmware
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Product Verification
- WEEE Info
- MSA Statement