Shipping times may vary due to the New Year holiday and the ongoing pandemic.
- Why is the LED blinking Blue sometimes?
- This shows the mouse batteries are almost empty. You should replace them with a new set.
- How come the operating range is so poor sometimes?
- This is an indication of low batteries. Please replace the batteries to fix the issue.
- Do I need drivers for my mouse to work?
- No. It’s Plug and Play.
- Is this mouse too small for me?
- The mouse size is 128 x 63 x 37mm / 5.0 x 2.5 x 1.4in. Some users prefer a smaller mouse, some prefer large. It is completely user preference.
Documents & Drivers
- Our Company
- Press Releases
- Contact Us
- Where to Buy
- Media Coverage
- Corporate Purchase
- Student Beans
- Documents & Drivers
- Update Firmware
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Product Verification
- WEEE Info
- MSA Statement
- Contact Us
- US +1 (800) 988 7973 Mon-Fri 6:15AM-5PM (PT)
- UK +44 (0) 1604 936 200 Mon-Sun 6AM-2PM (GMT)
- DE +49 (0) 69 9579 7960 Mon-Fri 6AM-11AM
- JP +81 03 4455 7823 Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM
- CN +86 400 0550 036 Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM
- UAE +971 8000320817 Sun-Thu 9AM-5:30PM
- KSA +966 8008500030 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM
- KW +965 22069086 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM
Copyright © 2021 Anker Technology (UK) Ltd