Due to COVID-19 shipping times may vary.
Anker Wireless Vertical Ergonomic Mouse
The Ergonomically-Designed Wireless Mouse with Versatile Controls
The ergonomic design fits the natural contours of your hand to relieve the strain that's experienced when using a traditional mouse. Your hand maintains a neutral, more comfortable position for effortless use.
The combination of high-quality material, superior construction, and rigorous testing ensures the mouse's buttons can withstand more than 3 million clicks.
Choose from 800 / 1200 / 1600 DPI to tailor the mouse's sensitivity for accurate tracking on a variety of surfaces.
The built-in Next/Previous Page buttons make browsing ultra-convenient for those who spend significant time online, gaming, or working on a computer.
2.4G wireless connection ensures mouse can be used up to 33 ft (10 m) away from the nano receiver.
Mouse measures 105 x 67 x 58 mm. Suitable for small to medium-sized hands.
How to Change the DPI:
Press the switch to adjust the DPI level. The indicator light will flash once for 800, twice for 1200, and three times for 1600 DPI.
AA Batteries not included.
The Previous/Next Page buttons are not recognized by the Mac OS, because the system not open to the public.
- Can this mouse be connected via Bluetooth?
- No, this mouse can only be connected with the included 2.4G dongle.
- Can I customize the buttons using software?
- No, currently there is no driver available which allows for button customization.
- How to adjust the DPI?
- Press the DPI button on the top. You can check the current DPI setting on the indicator.
- Is the dongle replaceable?
- Yes, replacement dongles are available in the US.
- Weight: 81g/2.9 oz
- Size: 105x67x58 mm/4.1x2.6x2.3 in
- Supported System: Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP,Linux,Mac OS X
- Battery Type: 1 AA battery(not included)
- DPI: 800/1200（default）/1600 DPI
- Our Company
- Press Releases
- Contact Us
- Where to Buy
- Media Coverage
- Corporate Purchase
- Student Beans
- Documents & Drivers
- Update Firmware
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Product Verification
- WEEE Info
- MSA Statement
- Contact Us
- US +1 (800) 988 7973 Mon-Fri 6:15AM-5PM (PT)
- UK +44 (0) 1604 936 200 Mon-Sun 6AM-2PM (GMT)
- DE +49 (0) 69 9579 7960 Mon-Fri 6AM-11AM
- JP +81 03 4455 7823 Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM
- CN +86 400 0550 036 Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM
- UAE +971 8000320817 Sun-Thu 9AM-5:30PM
- KSA +966 8008500030 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM
- KW +965 22069086 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM