Designed for Travel
PowerHouse and the included ultra-slim wall charger fit easily into your bag, so you can always be ready to charge wherever you are.
Works with mobile devices including iPhone 12, iPad Air, and MacBook Air 2020, and can also power small appliances such as lanterns and fans.
Stable AC Output
The built-in AC wall outlet uses a pure sine wave inverter to reduce audible and electrical noise in fans, lights, and other sensitive appliances.
Features a handy lanyard for easier carrying and a textured rubber end to improve grip.
Recharge with Ease
With a USB-C to C cable and powerful 45W wall charge included, you have everything you need to recharge PowerHouse’s internal battery.
PowerHouse 100, 45W USB-C wall charger, USB-C to C cable, USB-A to C cable and lanyard.
Model Number: A1710
The Ultra-Powerful Portable AC Charger
Colossal Cell Capacity
27,000mAh of charging power ensures over one complete charge for the 2020 MacBook Air and a significant battery boost for other laptops. Depending on battery size, most smartphones will get over 4 full charges with tablets also charging at least once.
Stable Power Supply
The built-in AC outlet uses a pure sine wave inverter to ensure the power output is just as good as what you get at home. Reduces audible and electrical noise in sensitive appliances.
Never be left in the dark again. Choose between full brightness, low brightness, and SOS lighting modes at the push of the button.
Ready to Recharge
Comes with a 45W wall charger and USB-C to USB-C cable so you have everything you need to recharge PowerHouse’s internal battery.
Stay charged in the airport while waiting for your flight, and then store PowerHouse 100 in your carry on until you reach your destination.
- PowerHouse 100 is not recommended for charging your CPAP.
- When the power button is turned on, even if no devices are being charged, there will still be a certain amount of no-load power consumption. Therefore, it’s best to turn off the power button after use to avoid draining power.
- 27,000mAh is the total of the nominal rated capacity of internal battery cells.
- The maximum power output of the AC port is 100W.
- If you use the AC port to charge devices greater than 100W, PowerHouse will automatically turn off.
- When AC output is lower than 8W for more than 30 minutes, the AC function will be disabled automatically.
Series 5 | Enjoy Higher Quality
Enjoy Higher Quality
Tech that is at the cutting edge of performance and specs.
The World's No. 1 Mobile Charging Brand*
200 Million+ Products Sold Worldwide
Available in 146 Countries
10 Years of Innovation
Pioneer in Charging Technology for 10 Years
- *In terms of retail sales value in 2020.
- Data source: Euromonitor International (Shanghai) Co., Ltd., measured in terms of retail sales value in 2020, based on research conducted in 11-2021. Brands are defined as mobile charging brands if more than 75% of their retail sales are contributed by mobile phone charging products. Mobile phone charging products include chargers, wireless chargers, power banks, and charging cables, and these accessories can also be used for other consumer electronics devices.
"Anker Nano II can truly be one charger to rule them all."