*Powered by lithium iron phosphate batteries used in electric vehicles that offer 6 times more usage than conventional batteries.
- When the control buttons are turned on, even if no devices are being charged, there will still be a certain amount of no load power consumption. Therefore, it is recommended to turn off the control buttons after using them to avoid draining power.
- The power station supports pass-through charging.
- Compatible with USB-C MacBooks, iPad, iPhone 8 / X / 11 / 12 / 13 (Lightning cable required), Android smartphones and tablets, and other USB-charged devices.
- Incompatible with appliances that require more than 500W input such as microwaves, electric grills, refrigerators, electric vehicles, coffee machines, and more.
- If you feel that the battery drains fast when used for the first time, it is because the display information of the remaining power is inaccurate when the product is activated for the first time. The power remaining will automatically calibrate by discharging the battery to 1% and then recharging it to 100%.
- A compatible solar panel for Anker PowerHouse will be available soon.
Power Saving Mode On
Put Your Power Station to Sleep
Switching on the energy-saving mode will automatically turn off the power station once all your devices are fully charged to prevent wasting power.
Make the Most of Your Power Station
Switching off the energy-saving mode will enable stable charging and keep your devices running during long usage like time-lapse photography.When power saving mode is off, PowerHouse will enable stable charging for prolonged use scenarios such as time-lapse photography or to keep CPAP machines running.
Ideal for Low-Light Environments
During trips or emergencies, the portable power station is equipped with a built-in light bar for added convenience.
Smart Display at a Glance
Equipped with an informative LED display that lets you clearly see the cell capacity, current input and output, and estimated time for PowerHouse to fully recharge.
The power station operates at whisper-quiet levels at all times thanks to an internal chip and intelligent AI algorithm, so you barely know it's on.
Works for Small-to-Medium Devices
Please note that the power station only supports devices and appliances with a rating less than 500W.
Product Name: Anker 535 Solar Generator (PowerHouse 512Wh with Solar Panel 100W)
One Description: Enough Power for Any Adventure
With premium LiFePO4 batteries, get 3,000 complete charge cycles and 6× longer battery lifespan compared to the standard lithium-ion batteries.
Clean and Efficient Solar Energy
Harness the clean, renewable energy of the sun with a high conversion efficiency that converts up to 23% of solar energy into electrical energy.
Sustainable Solar Charging
Recharge the portable power station to 80% in 4 hours under direct sunlight conditions. (Note: Works with pass-through charging and Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) to get the highest efficiency while solar charging)
Smart Sunlight Tracking System
With Suncast technology's guidance, adjust the panels properly for optimal solar charging.
Make the Most Of Your PowerHouse
Switching on power-saving mode enables the power station to turn off right away when your devices are fully charged. Switching off power-saving mode will enable stable charging for prolonged use.
Keep An Eye On Your Power
The smart LED display lets you easily track the power station's vital information such as remaining capacity, current input and output, and the time left to fully recharge the battery.
160,000mAh (40*4000mAh) 512Wh
Battery Pack Rated Capacity:
32°F-104°F / 0°C-40°C
AC Surge Power:
11-28V⎓ 10A (120W Max)
5V⎓3A/ 9V⎓3A/ 15V⎓3A/20V⎓3A (60W Max)
5V⎓3A/ 9V⎓3A/ 15V⎓3A/20V⎓3A (60W Max)
110V~ 4.54A, 50Hz/60Hz, 500W
5V⎓7.2A (2.4A Max Per Port)
Car Charger Output:
Solar Panel (100W)
Solar Panel Peak Power:
5V=3A (15W Max)
5V=2.4A (12W Max)
-4°F-140°F / -20°C-60°C
11 lb / 5kg
Product Dimensions (Folded):
20.7 × 18.5 × 3.4 in / 525 × 470 × 85 mm
Product Dimensions (Unfolded):
56.9 × 20.7 × 1.8 in / 1,446 × 525 × 45 mm
The World's No. 1 Mobile Charging Brand*
200 Million+ Products Sold Worldwide
Available in 146 Countries
10 Years of Innovation
Pioneer in Charging Technology for 10 Years
- *In terms of retail sales value in 2020.
- Data source: Euromonitor International (Shanghai) Co., Ltd., measured in terms of retail sales value in 2020, based on research conducted in 11-2021. Brands are defined as mobile charging brands if more than 75% of their retail sales are contributed by mobile phone charging products. Mobile phone charging products include chargers, wireless chargers, power banks, and charging cables, and these accessories can also be used for other consumer electronics devices.
"Anker Nano II can truly be one charger to rule them all."