How Does Wireless Charging Work?
Wireless chargers use electromagnetic induction to transfer energy to a special receiver in the back of your phone. Smartphones with this receiver are called “Qi-compatible”. To take advantage of wireless charging technology, you will need a Qi-compatible device.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which phones are capable of wireless charging?
LG / LG V30 / LG V35 / G7 ThinQ / G7+ / G6 / G4 / G3
Sony Xperia XZ3 / Xperia XZ2 Premium / Zperia XZ 2
Google Pixel 4 / Pixel 4 XL / Google Pixel 3 / Pixel 3 XL / Nexus 7 / Nexus 6 / Nexus 5 / Nexus 4
Mate 20 Pro / Mate 30 / Mate 30 Pro / P30 Pro / P40 Pro
Nokia 8 Sirocco
Microsoft Lumia 1520 / Lumia 1020 / Lumia 930 / Lumia 929 / Lumia 928 / Lumia 920
New Airpods Case / Airpods Pro / Galaxy Buds / Pixel Buds
How fast is wireless charging?
Why won’t my phone charge with my wireless charger?
What does it mean when the LED indicator on the wireless charger flashes?
Can I charge my phone with my phone case on?
Where are the wireless charging coils located on my phone and charger?
Samsung, LG, Pixel
Does wireless charging make my phone hot?
Do wireless chargers make noise?
How can I charge Airpods wirelessly?
- Documents & Drivers
- Update Firmware
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Connected Equipment Warranty
- Product Verification
- Shipping Policy
- Product Registration
- WEEE Info
- Contact Us
- US +1 (800) 988 7973 Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM (PT)
- UK +44 (0) 1604 936 200 Mon-Fri 6AM-11AM (GMT)
- DE +49 (0) 69 9579 7960 Mon-Fri 6AM-11AM
- JP +81 03 4455 7823 Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM
- CN +86 400 0550 036 Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM
- UAE +971 8000320817 Sun-Thu 9AM-5:30PM
- KSA +966 8008500030 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM
- KW +965 22069086 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM
- Middle East & Africa +971 42463266 Sun-Thu 9AM-5:30PM
- Egypt +20 8000000826 Sun-Thu 7AM-3:30PM