World's First 2000W Home Solar Power System with Storage
Max Out Power to
Savings per Year
Expand Power to Your Needs
- Max Power Generation2160W
- Solar Panels540W ×4
- Conversion Efficiency23%
Store 3.2kWh of Capacity for Max Savings
Avoid wasted solar energy. Solarbank stores 3.2kWh of surplus energy for you to use during peak electricity hours at night.
- 800W Panel Solar Power Generation
- 2000W Panel Solar Power Generation
Power That Can't be Matched
- Power Generated2.5×
- Energy Conserved3×
- Money Saved on Bills6.5 ×
How a Parallel System Sends Power to Your Home
- 12×Longer Lifespan Compared to Ternary Lithium Battery
- 2×Lifespan Compared to Conventional LiFePO4 Batteries
- Solar Panels
No Waiting with 2-Hour Plug-and-Play Setup
Elegant All-Black Design for Your Home
Boost sunlight collection in your backyard with 540W photovoltaic panels built with an anti-corrosive aluminum frame.
Control Power with Smart Anker App
Match Storage to Needs
Stats at a Glance
Customize your energy based on your home's needs and area's sunlight conditions. Even when you're on vacation, you can manage your energy storage.
Ready to Upgrade to 800WWhen the wattage limit rises, upgrade your microinverter from 600W to 800W via the Anker app.
Customer Service Before and After the SaleWhatever your question, you're taken care of with exceptional Anker SOLIX customer service. Even after a purchase, we're here to troubleshoot and assist with maintenance on Solarbank, solar panels, micro inverters, and brackets.
- PricePV Panel Max Power (STC)PV Technology and EfficiencyAnnual Energy GenerationElectricity Savings per YearCapacityCharging Cycles
- 1. Four 540W solar panels can produce, on average, 2184kWh of electricity per year.
- 2. Taking consumption time and converting efficiency into account, the self-consumption rate is raised from 40% to 71% when compared to balcony solar systems without power storage products. The annual power consumed from Anker SOLIX Solarbank Dual System is 1551kWh.
- 3. The annual electricity cost saved is based on a €0.40/kWh electricity price, which is taken from the official 2022 average electricity price of 40 cents in Germany H2. The annual saved electricity fees total €620.
- 4. The generation of 1kWh of electricity from solar panels is equivalent to reducing CO2 emissions by 0.997kg. The average emissions per vehicle were 129.9gCO2/km in Germany in 2018.
The CO2 emission produced per km while driving in Germany: 2184kWh × 71% × 0.997kg / 0.1299 kgCO2/km = 14,749.8km