Anker 737 Power Bank (PowerCore 24K)
Anker 525 Power Bank (PowerCore 20K)
Anker 633 Magnetic Battery
Anker 621 Magnetic Battery (MagGo)
Anker 325 Power Bank (PowerCore 20K)
Anker 533 Wireless Power Bank (PowerCore 10K)
Anker 337 Power Bank (PowerCore 26K)
Anker 313 Power Bank (PowerCore 10K)
Anker 537 Power Bank (PowerCore 24K for Laptop)
Anker Nano Power Bank (12W, Built-In Lightning Connector)
Anker Prime 20,000mAh Power Bank (200W)
Anker 737 Power Bank (PowerCore 26K for Laptop)
Anker 323 Power Bank (PowerCore PIQ)
Anker 548 Power Bank (PowerCore Reserve 192Wh)
Anker 335 Power Bank (PowerCore 20K)
Anker 521 Magnetic Battery (PowerCore 5K)
Anker 737 Power Bank (PowerCore 24K) and Anker 765 USB-C to USB-C Cable (140W Nylon)
2× Anker 325 Power Bank (PowerCore 20K)
FAQ About Anker Power Banks
What Should I Look for When Buying a Power Bank?
When it comes to purchasing a power bank, there are a few important factors to consider. Let's dive into them:
- Capacity:Think of capacity as the energy reservoir of your power bank. The higher the mAh (milliampere-hour), the more power it can store. So, choose a power bank with a capacity that suits your charging needs and can juice up multiple devices.
- Size and Weight:If you're always on the move, the size and weight of your power bank matter. Opt for a compact and lightweight option that fits easily in your bag or pocket, making it a breeze to carry around.
- Ports: Different devices have different charging ports, and your power bank should be compatible with them. Look for power banks with the right ports, such as Lightning or USB-C, to ensure seamless charging for all your devices. Having multiple ports is a bonus, allowing you to charge multiple gadgets simultaneously.
- Charging Speed: Speedy charging is a game-changer, especially when you're dealing with larger devices like laptops or tablets. Prioritize power banks with fast charging capabilities to reduce waiting time and get back to using your devices quickly.
- Brand Reliability: When it comes to portable power banks, it's essential to choose a trustworthy brand. Brands like Anker have a solid reputation for producing safe and high-quality products, ensuring your devices are charged efficiently and without any risks.
- Price: While it's tempting to go for the cheapest option, remember that quality and safety are crucial. Avoid extremely cheap power banks that may compromise on these aspects. It's better to invest a little more in a reliable power bank that will serve you well in the long run.
What Should I Do When Buying a Power Bank for the First Time?
Congratulations on your new power bank! To ensure you get the most out of it, here's what you should do when you first buy one:
- Read the Instructions: Take a few minutes to read the user manual that comes with your power bank. Familiarize yourself with its features, usage instructions, and safety precautions. This will help you make the most of your new gadget while keeping yourself and your devices safe.
- Check Compatibility: Before connecting your devices, double-check that the power bank is compatible with them. Whether it's wireless power banksor specific certifications like MFi for Apple devices, ensuring compatibility ensures a smooth charging experience.
- Charge it Fully: Plug in your power bank and let it charge fully before using it. This ensures that it's ready to provide a reliable power source when you need it.
- Test It Out: Once your power bank is fully charged, connect it to one of your devices to ensure everything is working as expected. This simple test will give you peace of mind and confirm that your power bank is ready to power your devices on the go.
What is the Ideal Size for a Power Bank?
The size of your power bank depends on your specific charging needs. For everyday electronics like smartphones, earbuds, or similar devices, a power bank with a capacity of around 10,000mAh might be perfect. However, if you plan to charge larger devices such as laptops or tablets, it's best to go for a power bank with a capacity of 20,000mAh or higher.
Take, for example, Anker 737 Power Bank (PowerCore 24K), featuring a massive 24,000mAh battery capacity, 2× longer-lasting battery life, and blazing-fast 140W charging—power a 16-inch MacBook Pro up to 50% in just 40 minutes!
How Long Does a Power Bank Last?
A good quality power bank can last between 600 to 1,000 charging cycles, which translates to approximately 1.5 to 3.5 years of usage. However, the actual lifespan may vary based on factors such as the quality of the power bank, your usage patterns, and how well you maintain it. For instance, Anker 537 Power Bank (PowerCore 24K for Laptop), with its 24,000mAh capacity, offers an impressive 18-month worry-free warranty. It's designed to provide faster charging for Apple, Android, Windows products, and more, giving you peace of mind for an extended period.
Can Power Banks Charge Laptops?
Explore Anker's Power Bank
Armed with these user-friendly tips and recommendations, you're now equipped to find the power bank that perfectly suits your charging needs. Luckily, Anker has you covered with our remarkable range of power banks.
With cutting-edge technologies and a variety of capacities to choose from, Anker offers the ideal solution for every charging requirement. Our power banks are designed to keep you connected and powered up wherever your adventures take you.