Anker SOLIX F2000 (PowerHouse 767) - 2048Wh｜2400W
- 2,400W Pure Sine Wave Inverter with GaNPrime™
- 2,048Wh LiFePO4 (Expandable Up to 4,196Wh)
- Long-lasting System by InfiniPower™
- 1,000W Solar & 1,440W AC HyperFlash™ Input
- Ergonomic Handle & Wheels
- NEMA TT-30 RV Shore Power
Fight climate change and help your wallet with Anker SOLIX F2000 Solar Generator. It eliminates up to 2,654 kg of carbon emissions over its product lifespan.
Join Our Global Community of Happy Users
What's in the Box
Anker SOLIX F2000 (PowerHouse 767) ×1
AC charging cable ×1
Car charging cable ×1
5-port solar charging connector x1
Accessories bag ×1
User manual ×1
Discover Your Ideal PowerHouse
Q1: What should I do when using a solar charger to charge Anker SOLIX F2000 (PowerHouse 767)?
Q2: How should I store and maintain the power station?
-Store in a dry and cool area.
-Check the battery capacity each week. If the battery level is below 30%, charge the power station to 100%. Fully charge it once every 3 months.