Ultra-Fast Charging for Laptops
Anker 717 Charger (140W)
Fast Charger Your MacBook Pro
Compatible with Power Delivery 3.1
Note: Data based on charging a 2021 MacBook Pro 16ʺ using a USB-C to MagSafe cable.
Compact and Powerful
Than an Original 140W Apple Charger
*Compared with an original 140W charger.
Small Enough to Take Anywhere
- Due to MacBook charging identification, it's normal to see a plug symbol in the battery icon when charging a MacBook with a third-party wall charger. Charging will revert to normal automatically after around one minute.
1. How do I use the silicone stabilizer and do I need to use it all the time?
1. Use the silicone stabilizer on a flat and clean wall outlet. When using, first press it for a few seconds to release the air and ensure a stable hold.
2. You only need to use the silicone stabilizer if the charger feels loose when plugged into a wall outlet.
2. Question: What is the input voltage of this GaNPrime wall charger?
The input voltage of chargers in the GaNPrime series is 100-240V. All chargers in the series are considered as 'dual voltage' or 'worldwide voltage' devices.
Series 7 | Embrace Future Technology
Embrace Future Technology
Tech that is at the cutting edge of performance and specs.
The World's No. 1 Mobile Charging Brand*
200 Million+ Products Sold Worldwide
Available in 146 Countries
10 Years of Innovation
Pioneer in Charging Technology for 10 Years
- *In terms of retail sales value in 2020.
- Data source: Euromonitor International (Shanghai) Co., Ltd., measured in terms of retail sales value in 2020, based on research conducted in 11-2021. Brands are defined as mobile charging brands if more than 75% of their retail sales are contributed by mobile phone charging products. Mobile phone charging products include chargers, wireless chargers, power banks, and charging cables, and these accessories can also be used for other consumer electronics devices.
"Anker Nano II can truly be one charger to rule them all."