Mon-Fri 7:00AM - 5:00PM (PT)
Note: Compared to a charger with a fixed output of 45W + 20W.
*Compared with an original 67W charger.
Data obtained via testing performed by Anker and an independent professional testing organization.
If every household in the US used our GaNPrime™
products in place of non-GaNPrime™ products, the
amount of power saved could be up to 796.39 million kWh
per year. Data calculated by Anker based on
information from EIA and FinancesOnline.
Number of USB-C Ports
2 USB-C Ports
Number of USB-A Ports
1 USB-A Port
Number of Outputs
100V - 240V
USB-C 1/USB-C 2: 65W Max
USB-A: 22.5W Max
USB-C 1 (Top Port) and USB-C 2
USB-C 1 + USB-C 2: 65W Max
USB-C 1 + USB-A: 65W Max
USB-C 2 + USB-A: 24W Max
USB-C 1 + USB-C 2 + USB-A: 65W Max
Dimensions and Weight
1.5 × 1.15 × 2.6 in / 38 × 29 × 66 mm
4.65 oz / 132 g
1. Can I charge my Steam Deck with this charger? If so, how fast?
2. How do I use the silicone stabilizer and do I need to use it all the time?
3. What is the input voltage of this GaNPrime wall charger?
4. What's the difference between A2667 and A2668?
5. Why does the charging ring popup appear in a different color when charging Samsung Galaxy S22 series phones?
Tech that is at the cutting edge of performance and specs.
200 Million+ Products Sold Worldwide
Available in 146 Countries
Pioneer in Charging Technology for 10 Years
Sign up for exclusive first looks at new products, deals, and more.
Be the First to Know